Last Updated: 5th June 2018.
Who are we and how do we process your personal data
Unless otherwise stated, Performance Driven is a data controller for the personal data we collect through the products and services subject to this statement. Performance Driven complies with the obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping personal data up to date; by storing (and destroying it) securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, un-authorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To deliver the products and services that customers have requested.
- To contact those customers as necessary in accordance with the products services they have requested or enquired about.
- To securely and accurately maintain our own accounts and records.
- Individual customer data will never be passed to a third party without the express consent of the respective individual.
- We retain customer data for a minimum period of 6 years for accounting purposes.
Types of data we collect
Where it is necessary to process your payment, sensitive information such as your credit card number and security code are not collected by Performance Driven. The payment is processed using external secure processing websites operated by our bank or payment provider and the information is not processed or stored by our systems or personnel.
We may collect the content of any data files and communications that you may send us, together with any physical documents that you may give us for whatever purpose. Data we collect may include:
- Name, email address, telephone and postal address via our website enquiry forms
- Other personal or contact information required for the product or service that you would like us to provide
- The address, subject line and body of an email,
- Text or other content of an instant message,
- Audio and video recording of a video message or
- Audio recording, transcript of a telephone call or voice message you send to us or receive from us.
Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Certain features of our website depend upon cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by these cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
When someone visits www.performancedriven.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. A mixture of both persistent and session cookies are used to enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to this site and to track the pages that you visit during your session. More information about Google’s policies can be read at www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
You can opt out of cookies collected by Google Analytics by visiting the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires you to install a browser add-on)
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information to tell you about products or services that you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are correct and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t pass or exchange email lists with 3rd party organisations.
We use a third-party provider “MailChimp”, to deliver our email newsletter. We gather statistics around email open and click through rates using industry standard technology to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email newsletter or by emailing our customer service team via this website.
Our Lawful Basis for processing client personal data
The data subject has given clear consent to process their personal data for a specific purpose by using or purchasing our products and services. Further, the processing is necessary for the completion of the product sale or service.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please email your request to us via our website contact page.
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable).
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. (see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/).
Changes to this privacy statement
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our services. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how we are protecting your information.
How to contact us: If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question, please contact us by using our Contact form. We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.
Our address is:
Priorswood Industrial Estate,