The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console.
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
Engine Start Blocking
Your Autowatch immobiliser prevents the starting of your vehicle unless the user has entered the user generated PIN.
This is even if they have the keys with them, protecting your vehicle against key theft, keyless entry and key cloning.
No Detectable RF Signals or Diagnostics
Thieves can use Radio Frequency Scanners to detect the fitted security on the vehicle.
Your Ghost Immobiliser does not transmit and detectable radio frequency signals, making it undetectable under these circumstances.
Organised car thief gangs can detect circuit cuts on vehicles using diagnostics reading devices.
The Ghost Immobiliser does not involve any circuit cuts, so is once again undetectable to thieves using this method.
You may need someone else to drive your vehicle temporarily (e.g. valet parking) or when your vehicle is being serviced.
In such an instance you can set ‘Service Mode’, allowing your vehicle to be started and driven without the need for the PIN.
Uses the CAN Bus (Controller Area Network)
Using the CAN Data Bus means a low likelihood of your immobiliser being found as well as simple / reversible installation.